Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Playroom Update & Easy DIY

The boy's playroom got an update with a MALM Dressing table from IKEA that they use as a desk.


They can seat on their desk to paint, color, write histories and build their own Legos designs.


To show all their art work they can hang it on a SPONTAN Magnetic board that I decorated with wallpaper from IKEA BRÅKIG Limited edition. We made the magnets with sticks that the boys found on the forest. Just glue the sticks to flat magnets that you can get at any hardware store.



The boy's really enjoy having this space that they can share with their friends and do all their favorite indoor activities.


This spring season feels like a early summer in Norway. I am still working on my health and quality time with my family, but you can follow my interior updates via Instagram! @livingfourseasons

Love ♥ 

1 comment

  1. Vicky tengo la misma silla rojo con circulo calados en mi escritorio! super lindo espacio el que armaste! un beso!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .