Sunday, October 18, 2015

Candle Christmas Decoration

Christmas... that wonderful time of the year is just around the corner, with the white, green and red colors, the stress, the presents, the cherished family-time... and Santa! 

I had the opportunity to "play creative" with some Christmas decoration ideas.

Do you like this cute candle holder?
What a nice feeling to come up with something new using things that I had from before.
I used Norgesglass (mason jar), IKEA candle holders and Christmas decorations that I had from previous holidays.
I will use for sure this easy customization arrangement for other celebrations. 
Tag me in your Instagram pictures if you are inspired by me!
@Livingfourseasons

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .