Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Table

Already in November we had our first Christmas dinner with friends. I understand that we have to take a grip of every opportunity to bet together and celebrate life and friendship.


As always my hubby and I made a good team. While he cooks a delicious dinner I decorate the dinner table with beautiful details but simple to make room for conversation. In this post you can see how I put together the mason jars candle holders.



For this occasion my mother in law made her famous "Unni Cake". A delicious fruit cake with cream and almond base. Would you like me to share the recipe? Leave me a comment if you do so!


20 comments

  1. Me encanto Vicky! el detalle de las velas arriba de los jarros y las cintas ! me gustan las mesas fuera de lo común! yo también tuve que poner una mesa de navidad que pronto sale en el blog y es bien diferente!
    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative post which is so clear and understandable. It is excellent information with unique content of this blog and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs.
    Web Design Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Article keep it up...! Thanks for sharing this amazing information with us...! keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the article may be useful for everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is not just informative but impressive also. This is really a good source of information, I will follow it to expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know about it. And more information related to Node js development company doesn’t worry about that simply contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 123movies Webroot is sufficiently able to shield undertakings and home clients from digital dangers. The item battle’s practically

    ReplyDelete
  7. tik tok shayari. Best Assignment Writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Schoolzpro is the best online test software without a doubt. The application is loaded with features that no other app provides and the whole interface of both the web version and app is quite easy to use. This online test software allows you to conduct online test in objective and subjective format and allows checking papers in real-time as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .