Sunday, April 15, 2012

Close Up & Award

A close up to my beautiful turquoise blue vase from Åhléns goes perfect with the presentation of the blog awards that I had the fortune to receive! It makes me so happy and I don't have enough words to say:
Thank yu very much.
This blogs are really inspiring in family life, interior, creative ideas and everyday stuff.
I am a faithful follower :)

  


The blogs I do like to give the award to are:


I enjoy this blogs very much and I think they are really worth to visit.
Remember that it is completely voluntary to join in on the award.


2 comments

  1. haha jeg liker grunnen til hvorfor du begynte å blogge, kjenner meg veldig igjen! Kreativitet blir litt som en bombe ja:)
    Tusen tusen takk for awarden, blir helt rørt jeg:)
    Ha en herlig ny uke!
    klem Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei:)
    Tuuusen takk for award! Så koselig:)
    Kjempe gøy!

    Ha ein strålande kveld, klem Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .