Monday, February 16, 2015

Minions Birthday Party Inspiration

I had so much fun last year preparing my sons 8 years birthday party. Two basic colors: yellow and blue and the funniest cartoons characters The Minions!


I found via Pinterest a lot of DIY ideas for decorations and activities. Printables are my favorites and I always have self-adhesive paper, that makes it easy to print and stick to any surface. In this case I printed on self-adhesive paper Minions eyes to decorate the drinking cups and cardboard paper for the Minions goggles.



For entertainment we had games like running with a spoon, target shooting and Minions bowling. I made the pines from plastic bottles that I painted blue and yellow and self-adhesive Minions faces.



My boys are not into conventional birthday cakes. So we put together a candy table with snacks, norwegian buns, Minions cupcakes and cotton candy.



Our cotton candy machine is from Clas Ohlson. Very fun to make and to eat.


Party table colorful details! The piñata is from Ballong Dekor.


This days you will find me more active on Instagram @livingfourseasons.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .