Monday, August 3, 2015

Vitamin SEA

It has been a very cold and wet summer and just before the season started I was already searching for the summer vitamin, the vitamin SEA.

I made this table decoration, for my lovely friend bachelor party, inspired by the sea. She is always talking about her beautiful place outside Barcelona were the sea controls the mood and the spirit.



It was fun to put in use all the beautiful shells that I have collected during the years from different places. 
This year I am going to bring home some from Barcelona since the wedding is going to be at the beach. 


I made the napkin rings myself and I am happy about how they turn out. In another post I will show how.

I also pimped old jars with shells. Perfect touch with water candle holders.

I wish to come back and keep my blog up. There are so many ideas that I will love to document and share. I will be happy if someone leaves me a comment to keep the dream alive.

3 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .