Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cozy

From the fabulous goodiebag that Maia put together for us we got many nice surprises. My favorite is this candle holder from Kremmerhuset. I love the detail of the reindeer inside the glass.
It is so cute and puts me in a Christmas mood.


The rest of the decorations on my sofa table are: a silver plate from Mester Grønn, candle glasses from Tine K and Morocco style candle holders also from Kremmerhuset. The little house is from Home & Cottage and the plants are a little olive, a corokia and a mini orchid.


I had some pine cones from last year, but I got new ones from last weekend road trip with Veronika, that very kindly stopped on our way home so I could pick up some in a forest. The give from nature!

To see that all this different elements create an atmosphere that I can enjoy while seating in my sofa relaxes me. During the night the candle lights are the "kos" against the darkens.
Kos is Norwegian for cozy.

With this post I am entering NIB November challenge: Kos.
Click {here} to visit their new website and enjoy other inspirational entries.

10 comments

  1. For noen herlige bilder! :)
    Masse lykke til i utfordringen!
    Klem Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fint bidrag og herlige farger.
    klem Hege x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herlige Bilder!
    Lykke til i utfordringen!
    Klem Merete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kjempefine bilder!!! :o)
    Lykke til.
    Fortsatt fin uke.
    Klem Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydelige bilder, dette oser det kos av :)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Koselige bilder!

    Så kjekt å bli kjent med deg, Vicky!! Du fikk alle som satt rundt deg til å bli i godt humør med ditt vinnende vesen:-)
    Vi var jammen heldige som fikk oppleve dette bloggtreffet.

    Ønsker deg en fin uke.

    Klem fra Hjørdis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super flot - lykke til i utfordringen ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .