Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day Fifteen: Happy

I have to confess that I not only did some window shopping in Bergen last Tuesday.
I managed to expend some money at the Søstrene Grene store.
I felt for a lovely paper sheet with a trendy geometric design, and my head started to spin around... what can I do with it? Then I saw a cute display shelf and I tough that they would look nice together, and cool in my workspace.

I am using other two paper sheets as a background for this years Christmas card and a beautiful drawing  that me and my hubby got from our younger son.



Espresso cups from Designletters are a graphic, clean and cool advent light, mine were purchased at Kanel.


I am running behind schedule in this blog advent calendar but I am extremely Happy with the outcome, all of your comments and new followers! Thank you


 Have a nice third advent sunday.

2 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .