Friday, February 8, 2013

Geometric and Colors

I bought in Copenhagen this beautiful colorful geometric Themis mobile desing by Clara von Zweigbergk. I immediately thought that my kids would enjoy it in the TV Room.



But my geometric discoveries in Copenhagen didn't stop there; I also found this Ferm Living cushions, half price :), that have a bright graphic print.



Inspired by all the lines and the colors, I made walldecals with a palet of colors that include Fargerike color of the year: Purple.



Everybody in the family is happy with the every day relaxed and colorful style of our everyday TV Room.


Have a nice weekend! For me is a work weekend but I look forward to seat in this sofa saturday night and watch a movie with my hubby.

6 comments

  1. Fargerikt og fint! Liker den uroen veldig godt!
    God helg til deg og dine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lekkert og fargerikt.
    Herlig med alt det geometriske.

    Fin helg til deg!
    - AC

    ReplyDelete
  3. que lindas compras Vicky! te quedó re lindo todo en el TV room. Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her var det mange deilige farger! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. digger disse bildene! Skikkelig deilige farger og kontraster:)
    ønsker deg en super uke.
    klem Cathrine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .