Wednesday, October 10, 2012

From The Kitchen

Tonight I've tried to take some pictures of the kitchen.

The pictures are a bit dark, but they reflect the autumnal tones of this time of the year.


The style is simple and practical for a family with two young children, who just want to sit at the dinner table to eat and have enough space to run to continue with their games.
The table is from Living and the chairs are from Ikea. The children chairs are Kiddo.


I will write more about the details of the kitchen. Now I'm going to finish packing my suitcase because I'm heading to Sweden with my new job! :)


Welcome to new followers and thanks for stopping by ♥

6 comments

  1. Så flott kjøkken du har og så fint det var med høstlige farger rundt:)
    Ein fin dag til deg;)
    Klem fra Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så flott dere har det!!! :) kose deg på tur
    Klemmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...
    http://fabi-objetotransicional.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vick gracias por visitarme y seguirme! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kjøkkenet deres er kjempe fint! Jeg liker det enkelt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .