Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Everyday Table Settings

Love the details.


We celebrated my hubby´s birthday with a home-made dinner with the special help of our older son. The table decoration was simple: things that we already had at home became meaningful details.


One of best tips for making everyday table settings a bit more special is to always have nice napkins. I like to buy colorful napkins for all occasions - specially if they are on sale, like this fun and festive ones designed by Bloomingville.


Small cups can be use as flower holders. Today I used Design Letters espresso cups to hold this cute succulents and mark my hubby´s age.



The dinner, the decor, the company... this was a perfect table for four!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .